LOOK OUT FOR WAYS TO SAVE EVEN MORE ON UNIROYAL® TIRES.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to learn all of the program details.
1) Commercial Co-venturer is Michelin North America Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, SC 29615
2) Organization to receive funds is World Wildlife Fund, Inc., 1250 24th Street, N.W. Washington DC 20037 (202) 293-4800
3) Campaign Description: Michelin North America, Inc. will publicly offer that customers who purchase four (4) Uniroyal brand tires during the promotional period will be provided with a rebate coupon which, upon each such customer’s redemption, will trigger a $40 MasterCard Rewards Card to the customer as well as a payment of $20 to WWF. Customers who redeem the coupon shall also be provided with a “WWF Tiger Kit”.
4) The amount per unit sold that WWF will receive: $20 per rebate coupon redeemed.
5) Charitable Purpose of the Campaign: Michelin North America, Inc. will conduct a cause-marketing promotion for the purposes of raising funds for, and awareness of, WWF’s “TX2" tiger conservations initiative
6) Campaign Dates: October 1st - October 31st, 2018
7) The minimum payment to be made by Michelin North America, Inc. to WWF shall be $150,000
8) No portion of Michelin North America, Inc.’s payment shall be considered a charitable contribution under federal income tax laws.
9) Written financial information for the immediate preceding fiscal year is available upon request.
10) All amounts received by WWF shall be used in furtherance of its charitable purposes.
11) after the state required disclosures below, “Registration with any of these states does not imply endorsement.”
Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. CH-00747.
Maryland: Documents and information submitted under the MAryland Solicitations Ace are also available, for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401
Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of the Eligible Rescue Entities may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charitychardir.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
New York: Upon request, a copy of the last financial report filed with the Attorney General may be obtained by writing to: Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271
North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of the Eligible Rescue Entities may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within PA, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Virginia: Financial Statement is available from: State Division of Consumer Affairs, Dept. of Agricultural and Consumer Services, P.I. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
Washington: Financial Statement is available from: Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483.
West Virginia: Residents may obtain a summary from the Secretary of State, State Capital, Charleston, WV 25305