We Welcome Your Feedback
If you have questions or comments about tires for your car, van, pickup or SUV, please fill out the form below, and we will follow up with you soon.
A Few Notes:
- For tire-related questions, please provide the specific year, make, model and options package of your vehicle. Proper tire size can vary from year to year and package to package.
- For technical questions about a tire (mileage, wear, etc.), please provide the following information:
- Year, make, model and options package of your vehicle
- Name of the tire (e.g., Tiger Paw® Touring)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer’s tire size (e.g. P265/70R17), which can be found on your tire information placard found on your vehicle driver side door.
- For warranty questions, note that the first step in our warranty process is an inspection of the tire by a participating retailer. In your message, please provide the name and phone number of the authorized dealer where you purchased your Uniroyal® tires.
CALL or TEXT US
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (M-F)
Consumer Care Department
P.O. Box 19001
Greenville, SC 29602-9001
VISITING FROM CANADA?
Please contact Uniroyal via our Canadian website.
VISITING FROM MEXICO?
Please contact Uniroyal via our Mexican website.
Careers at Uniroyal
If you are interested in working for Uniroyal, you can visit our corporate site to view current job openings, build a profile, and learn more about what Uniroyal Tires has to offer you.